Monday, April 14, 2008

One Sweet Word: CUPCAKES


Rumor has it that free cupcakes will be given to the first 1000 people on the grand opening which is this month..You have been warned. As the mayor-ette of Larchmont it is only right that I let you know, Crumbs a family operated bakeshop from New York, is opening their second location (1st in Beverly Hills) on this lovely street.
With flavors such as Oreo, Caramel Apple, and Reese's Peanut Butter cupcake, Sprinkles might have some competition on their hands. The ultimate test for me will be their red velvet. Just when I was thinking how perfect and appropriate a cutesy kitschy bake shoppe would be on Larchmont, a birdie came and whispered the good news in my ear. Now if I can only get the exact date of the opening so that I can make sure to welcome the new neighbor with open arms not to mention my eager sweet tooth ;)


peek the menu: www.crumbsbakeshop.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.